Saturday, April 25, 2015

Feeclean 7 Gallons Trash Bag, 100 Count,

I received shipping confirmation sent to my email pretty quickly after placing my order with this company and just a few short days later these arrived via UPS! There is 100 bags as stated in the description and they are in a roll like shown in the pictures below. These bags are perfect for Office, Bedroom, or Bathroom Trash Cans! I use them all around my home! 

These are 7 Gallon Trash Bags as described! I have used them in smaller Waste Baskets no problem though. These Trash Bags are easy to pull apart and easy to open. I can't stant having to fumble with bags for ten minutes to try and find the openings and I had no issues with opening these at all. 


I also like the blue color! I thought that was something different then the tradition black/clear color bags. My overall experience with this company was good. I thought the product was nice quality and they lasted a long time. I would have no issues coming back in the future at all.

If your interested in this product all you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.




** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment