Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hammock with Hanging Straps, Parachute Nylon and Stainless Steel Components

After ordering this product I received shipping confirmation with in 24 hours. Two Days later my Hammock arrived! This comes with everything you needed for set up!  I loved the vibrant color purple it came in. This Hammock was actually able to hold my 250 lb husband with no problems so it is definitely strong and durable. 

Its also very easy to put together if you have equally spaced trees! I don't have them in my yard but out by the lake there is a couple that this was perfect for. With the quality as high as this item is I am surprised that its actually priced as low as it. I owned another Hammock a few years ago and took it out to the lake with us when we went and it ended up tearing after a few uses that I paid double the amount for. 

I don't see that happening with this one at all. I am rating this item 5 Stars today based on quality, appearance, easy to put together, durability. and fast shipping and delivery. If you would like more information on this product or want to order one all you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.



** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment