Sunday, April 12, 2015

RUINUO RUINUO Unisex Stainless Steel "Cross Zodiac" Zircon Pendant Necklace

************ This product was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes



I received this order shipped to me within two days! This did arrive in a cute little gift box so if you are going to be giving this to the man in your life for a Birthday or some sort of Holiday you won't need any additional wrapping. 




This arrived with the Sagitarius pendant (my choice) a chain. and a black a black thick cloth chain that still has a clasp to clasp and unclasp on it.




The chain had a nice weight to it and was very durable.This does say it is a mans necklace but I think it looks great on both!





 I would absolutely come back to this company in the future! I am giving this review 5 stars based on packaging, quality, visual appeal. and shipping and delivery. If you would like more information on this product or to purchase one all you need to do is click HERE.

**Edit When I wrote this it was described as a mans necklace I see now the company has changed it to Unisex which is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment