Thursday, April 16, 2015

Wireless Speaker, Bluetooth Stereo

This Wireless Speaker arrived in two days as promised when ordering with Amazon Prime. It came delivered by UPS.  When I seen the price on this Venstar Taco I wasnt expecting that great of quality but after taking it out of the box and looking at it I was already impressed without having to hear any sound. 

The unique taco shape really gives it a cool sleek look that will go with any decor.  After turning this on it was easily able to connect to my Bluetooth. I am talking within seconds I had it up and running.  The speaker gets LOUD and offers all the bass of more expensive brands. The battery literally LASTS FOREVER!

Another great thing about this is it comes with a carrying bag! I loved that and this is actually the only one that I own that has a carrying bag so that made it even more special!  Based on appearance, shipping and delivery, functionality. and sound quality I am rating this Taco 5 star. 

I would definitely recommend.If you would like to purchase one of these speakers or want some more information all you need to do is click HERE to head on over to Amazon.

** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment