Sunday, April 5, 2015

Waterproof Card Holder Case - Double Pack

** Received for inspection and review purposes **

  I received this product two days after ordering! I order using my Amazon Prime! They arrived in a box with some other things that I ordered from Amazon! These are so perfect for the area I live in! I live in Washington State and it ALWAYS rains here! My town is small so I can basicallly walk anywhere I need to go but I hate how my purse ends up soaked by the time I get anywhere!

With these I can just shove my ID and all my important cards in there and throw them around my neck and never have to worry about anything getting soaked! These are super durable and will last a long long time making the price reasonable! I would highly recommend these to all my friends and family and would have no issues coming back in the future to GoldenEye Plastic BoxHolders. Want more information or to purchase your own? Go HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment