Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Finejo Women Sexy Retro Slim V-Neck Backless Club Party Sleeveless Evening Vest Dress

** Received for review and inspection purposes **




I was sent this dress directly from the seller to provide you with an honest and unbiased review! The dress did take a while to deliver! It arrived via UPS in a box by iteself and was wrapped in plastic! The material of the dress was actually really good quality definitely not was I was expecting for such a low price!



 I am a thicker girl I wear a size 10/11 in US size and the size fit well a little snug in the breast area but not too bad at all! I actually asked my daughter to try this dress on as well and as you will see in the pictures we did too different looks! The dress is pretty short and has a lot of flow to it. I know some prefer the short short dresses and others do not! For my daughter I thought it would look cute with some leggings and a tank top! For me just the dress itself! She did end up wearing it to school and everyone absolutely LOVED it 



My overall opinion is the dress was made well, it looked like the picture, and the fit was good, and you can wear it a million ways so your not just stuck with one look all the time! You can dress it up or down!  I would have no problem purchasing from this company again in the future and would recommend! Want more information about the dress or to purchase one? Click HERE 




Want to check out what other great items Finejo has? Click HERE..


No comments:

Post a Comment