Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Rid-Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

** This product was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes **

I ordered this product and received shipping confirmation sent straight to my email fairly quickly. 2 days later this arrived along with some other items I ordered via ups. I have seen a lot of these pest repellers before and even tried a couple but I am going to be honest and say that I havent seen too many that repell all these different kinds of pests and actually work and at this great of a price. 




Using this device is a breeze you just plug it in and it does all the work. No traps to set and no messy cleanups. I actually used this for spiders and let me tell you I have not even seen one since plugging it in. I honestly was skeptical as all be before I used this but I absolutely LOVE it.


 I had actually spoke with another person who had this same item before I received mine and they LOVED theirs as well. Definitely would recommend adn I will be buying from Rid-Tech again in the future. If you would like more information or want to purchase this all you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment