Thursday, April 23, 2015

ThorFire LED Camping Lantern



I received shipping confirmation with in 24 hours of ordering this product and recevied this item about 72 hours later. I was excited to get this but didnt realize just how excited my husband was to get this item. He ripped open the box and immediately started checking it out!This Camping Lantern is not only perfect for Camping but also hiking, boating or anything really.

It is BRIGHT. i was shocked at the amount of light this lamp gives off. I can see clearly walking through my whole house with no power on! I havent had the chance to take this Camping as of yet but I am so stoked because this will be perfect for late night walks or bathroom trips. this Camping Lanter is so easy to use as well and there is even a set of well written instructions that is included in the box. 

My opinion based on shipping and delivery, quality and functionality is that this a 5 star product. Iwouldnt hesitate to recommend this product to any of my close friends and family and I will be returning to this company to purchase another one in the near future. I feel like this item is like Lays Potato Chips! You can't have just one. If you would like more information on this product all you need to do is click HERE to head on over to Amazon.


** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment