Thursday, April 23, 2015

Leo Kegel Balls




I received shipping confirmation with 24 hours of placing my order and two days later these Kegal Balls arrived to my house delivered by UPS. This is not my first set of Kegal Balls so I know what to expect when using them and what to look for quality. I liked that  they were made out of silicone which not only made them soft but easy to clean. 

These are very easy to insert and comfortable was you get them in. Leo Kegal Balls are so quiet.The majority of Kegal Balls they have a knocking noise so when ever you move you hear this annoying knocking noise and these dont! These also have a string so they are easy to take out when you are done using them. 

The price is great! If your looking for a set this would be the one that I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. In all honesty these are my favorite pair and I have a bunch of different kinds made of all different shapes, sizes, and material. If your interested in more information all you need to do is click HERE.


** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment