Monday, April 6, 2015

Atrico Rapid-Charging 6-Port Desktop USB Charger with Smart IC Technology

** Received for review and inspection purposes **



I received shipping confirmation very quickly after placing my order and was pleasantly surprised when this showed up a day early!!! This came in a really cool clear package that allowed you to see the sleek design of the Multi Port Smart Charger!  Its not to big so you will be able to fit it anywhere you want and it will actually look nice!

 It's so nice to be able to charge 6 of our electronics at once! My house is full of nothing but electronics and this allows everybody to plug in their devices at once! The is no issues with the cables fitting into the ports! They stay securely in there once placed and no issues with having to pry to get them out! This Rapid Charger does just that! I placed all dead batteries on here and with in two hours everythinig was fully charged!

The price is great for the product! With it being such high quality I was actually surprised that it was as inexpensive as it was! I have no complaints what so ever with this product and will be using it for a very long time. I would highly recommend. Need more information or care to purchase your own? Go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment