Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BTOOP Quietness Desk Fans USB Fans with Three Speed Computer

** This product was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes



 This item was shipped to me directly from the seller with a couple other items I will be reviewing as well. This fan was really well made! Very Durable and easy to use.



 You plug it in through your USB and then can change the speed by pushing the buttons. EASY AS THAT! The desktop fan was super quiet! There really is nothing worse than a loud fan when you are trying to work in a quiet office.



This Desktop fan kept my office area from getting to stuffy and also nice and cool!  I am rating this product 5 stars due to the look, the portability, shipping and delivery. and functionality. I would have no issues returning to this company in the future and would highly recommend. 

If you would like to purchase one or just want some more information click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment