Sunday, April 12, 2015

RUINUO Stainless Steel "Forever Love" Cubic Zircon Necklaces

*************** I Received this product at no cost for review and inspection purposes *******************************

I ordered this product and it arrived 2 days later with some other items I will reviewing at a later time. It was delivered via UPS.This Forever Love Duo Necklaces comes in a perfect box for gifting.  As I pulled the two necklaces out it was simple to tell which one was for the man and which one was for the ladies. 



The chain for the mans is thicker and heavier than the chain for the ladies but both are very durable. I absolutely LOVED the blingyness to them! These go great with anything from a pair of jeans to a dress. 



I can wear one while my hubby wheres the other other one or as the pictures will show my daughter that they were adorable also and wanted to steal them. Based on the quality,look, shipping and delivery, price, and customer service I will be giving this Forever Necklace 5 Stars. If you would like more information on this beautiful necklace set or want to purchase one head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment