Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mousand Pedi Electronic Pedicure Foot File Callus Remover

** I received this item at no cost for review and inspection purposes

I ordered this product using my Amazon Prime and received it in the two days promised. It was delivered via UPS with some other items I will be reviewing on Amazon as well.  I actually have been wanting one of these for a while due to me standing and walking all the time I wanted to make sure my feet stay looking soft and beautiful.

When it arrived it came in a bright orange box that had the the device, an extra attachment, cleaning brush, and a set of instructions. The instructions were well written and showed the steps in detail. I sure was surprised when I accidentally turned it on and it already had batteries included in the device.

The foot file is made well and very very durable. Not at all what I was expecting for that price. Honestly I wish I had seen this a lot sooner because I would have ordered before a long time ago. Softening my skin literally took less than thirty seconds on any rough patches and then I just lotioned as usual. Very impressed with this item and would not hesitate to purchase again. Want more information or care to place an order. Head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment