Monday, April 13, 2015

Ekouaer Mens Abdomen Compression Slimming Body Shaper Belly Vest Tank

**************** This item was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes****

This item was shipped directly from the seller! It did take quite a while to arrive but I was notified that it would by the company when they placed my order! So I wasn't too sure what my husband would think about this compression sleeve but he is usually always a good sport and helps me with reviews!

I ordered this in a 2 ex and will attach some pictures so that your able to see what it looks like on! the quality of the material is excellent its strong and I am sure that it is going to last a while! I don't know too many men that wear compression slimming belly slimmers but I am telling you seeing the difference with my own eyes makes me a believer that it should definitely be more of a thing.

My husband said this was the most confy tank ever and he wouldnt have even known that it  was a body shaper if he didnt see it. He has wore his all day! Went to work and came home and he said that he noticed a big change in the way his back felt! So not only does this help you look slim and sexy but it also helps with back pain.

I would definitely return to this company in the future and I will be recommending to all my friends and family as well. I couldn't be happier with the appearance, quality. and customer service and this company deserves a 5 star review. If you would like to purchase one or just want more information head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment