Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlit LCD and Smartphone Tracking

Wow what a great deal! Under 50 dollars for a scale that is not only digital but syncs straight to your phone. I have been lucky enough to test out a couple scales so I know a good quality one when I use it. I love the clear look of it. Design wise it is definitely the coolest scale I have purchased through Amazon this far The scale actually does say Hello when you turn it on which is cool. The weight is accurate! I have weighed everything from my children to a sack of sugar on it.

 I have been using this for about a week and no issues this far. This is actually our go to scale in my house now and we own a few. It's easy to use and a great way to make sure that your staying on the right track. There is a satisfaction and 5 year Guarantee on this scale so there really is nothing to lose when purchasing one. I am rating this Digital Bathroom Scale 5 Stars based on my experience with it. I would definitely recommend and would have no issues returning to Greater Goods in the future to purchase items. 

You can purchase this item HERE.

** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment