Saturday, April 11, 2015

Green & Black's Organic 37% Milk Chocolate with Almonds

 ** I received this product at little or no cost for inspection and review purposes **

This chocolate was sent to me in about two days and was delivered in a box by the United States Postal Service.! This came in a cute black and white box that did have the expiration date to the chocolates right on it! So I opened all the chocolate bars broke them in to pieces and me the kids and myself.

 I told my kids and hubby they had to write down what their favorite part of the chocolate was and what they didnt like about it. I also told them they had to give me a 1 2 3 4 or 5 Star rating. So here it goes 3 of my kids gave a 5 star, my hubby 5 star, myself 5 star, and one child a 4 star that child doesnt like chocolate so I was surprised they rated it that high.

I asked everyone to describe the flavor and they came up with  words like rich, creamy, nutty, and my five year old said mmm nomnomnom! I really thought that the taste would be different considering its Organic which usually when it comes to chocolate has a little bit more of a bitter taste than non organic. I will be rating this a 5 stars because everyone absolutely LOVED it, delivery was fast and no issues at all with my order. I would HIGHLY Recommend. If you would like more information or to purchase your own all you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE,



No comments:

Post a Comment