Saturday, April 25, 2015

Retseliney Premium Organic Super Vitamin C Serum



I used this Vitamin C Serum in combination with Retseliney Vitamin C Cleanser and Night Cream for a week as part of my daily skin care reginmen. I was absolutely IMPRESSED with the high quality of this serum. You are getting 1 Fl Oz of serum so this bottle will last a while but they best part is. It works! I have used Vitamin C Serums in the past where I have paid twice  the amount this company is asking and after a months use seen no difference what so ever. 

Before my week testing period was up I could already tell a huge difference in my skin. My skin was clearer and brighter and looked more alive. I will be honest the first time I rubbed the serum into my face the first words out of my mouth was this feels so nice. 

After testing hundreds of skin care products for that to be the first words out of my mouth says a lot about a brand. I definitely would recommend this serum along with the rest of the Vitamin C line from Reseliney! Wonderful products and will definitely be back to purchase again in the future.

If you are interested in this product you can click HERE if you would like to see what other great products Reseliney offers all you need to do is click HERE.


** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment