Monday, April 20, 2015

Pheromore..... Pheromones for Women Scented Pheromone Spray to Attract Men 50MG

I received shipping confirmation with in a few hours of ordering this product. I actually am very familiar with Pheromone based sprays. I have bought my share of them in the past with many different results Some dont have any smell, some the smell fades with in an hour or two and some like this one smell amazing and last all day.

I really dont even know how to describe the smell besides yummy! I basically fell in love with myself after applying this. Not only did I love it but it did what it was intended to do. It made my husband want to be ALL OVER ME! He kept sniffing me and asking what I was wearing and he even cuddled with me the entire night without letting go.

 Not only did he notice it but guys in the store and my kids school even asked me what the smell was. Apparently this brought my pheremones out even more than I could imagine because I had to state that I was married probably more than I ever have in my life. This will definitely be getting a 5 star rating from me today and I would totally buy this again in a heart beat! I will also be recommending this to my girlfriends and all members of my family besides my daughters. Great product! Really on point.


Looking to purchase some or just want more information? Click HERE.

** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment