Monday, April 27, 2015

Super Bright Glow Sticks

Not too many things are cooler than Glow Sticks! Whether your a kid, teen, or adult Glo Sticks are ALWAYS FUN. These Glo Sticks were actually so much better quality than other ones I have purchased in the past.  There is 100 Glo Bracelets and 100 Connectors. They are really simple to put together ( My 5 year old put hers together) and they are so much brighter than other Glo Bracelets I have purchased.

 These last forever too! These bracelets stayed bright for over 8 hours which is a super long time for Glo Sticks! The fact that you are getting 100 Glo Sticks and the high quality of them makes the price very reasonable. These would be perfect for any occasion. Parties, Raves, Holidays, or just to have some fun with. I am pleased with my order and would highly  recommend Super Bright Glo Sticks and have no issues coming back to them in the future. If your interested in this product you can buy it HERE.









** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment