Thursday, April 23, 2015

Glass Nail File, Pearl Black Red Color Combination

I received this product two days after placing my order with Amazon Prime. This Glass nail file showed up in a box containing the nail file in Red and Black and  a sheath for the nail file. This is actually my first glass nail file that I have owned and I am so impressed with it. I decided to be able to test it out properly that a Nail Party was going to be a necessity. So I gathered my little girl and we did nails! 

This nail file has got to be the prettiest one I have ever owned. I thought this did a superb job at filing our nails down and actually was a lot more gentle than other files I have used that were not glass. The file is DURABLE so you wont need to replace it every couple days making the price that they are asking for it fair. My honest opinion is this product is great quality and deserves 5 stars. I would definitely buy again from Bona Fide Beauty and would recommend this company to my friends and family. If you are interested in this totally awesome Glass Nail File. Click HERE.






** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment