Friday, April 17, 2015

TWEEDZ


I received these withiin two days because I ordered with Amazon Prime! I like to running but I can't stand my headphones getting tangled all the time! These are perfect because I have had no issues with tangling at all! They are really comfortable and fit perfecty in my ears! 

The sound is very clear no matter how loud you like to listen to your music! There is even some pretty good Bass to them! Honestly I just bought a pair of sporty headphones and these were way better than them and less expensive.

Everyone in my house from my kids to my husband has tried these and absolutely loved them! Definitely a great quality pair of headphones and i would have no issues recommending to friends or returning in the future! Absolutely LOVE them.

If you would like more information or to purchase your own head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.




** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment