Sunday, April 5, 2015

LA Pop Expandable Shopping Bags

** Received for review and inspection purposes **




 I ordered this product and received it two days later! It arrived via UPS with some other items I ordered from Amazon to review! I was looking at some shopping bags similar to these in the grocery store just a couple days before I had an opportunity to review these! 

The bags in the grocery store were about double the price of these ones. I thought it was pretty neat how they wrapped right back up into their shapes when you are done using them! The bags were really strong and held all my groceries! I had at least 20 lbs in one and it was completely fine! I carried it from the store to my house walking. If you would like to purchase these or find out more information all you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment