Monday, April 20, 2015

Retseliney Premium Organic Super Vitamin C Cleanser

Holy Wow! Being a Top Reviewer and a Blogger it gets a lot for me to get excited about facial cleansers, serums, ect.  I have tried so many beauty products that it really takes an extraordinary or a horrible one for it to stand out to me and make me want to write a review. First off this did arrive right on time and was delivered by USPS. It is stored in bottle that has a pump already installed and contains 4 oz of the cleanser!

The first thing I noticed after a couple pumps was this Cleanser smells so YUMMY! It smells like an orange creamsicle! My husband smelled it and was like whoa that smells so good. So I just wet my face and put a squirt in my hands and then washed my face using my fingers and hands. The lather is INCREDIBLE.

In two uses I could tell a huge difference in the brightness of my face which has made me a Super fan of this product. I personally would recommend this product to just about anyone. It gets 5 stars from me for being one of the best Facial cleansers I have ever tried. If you are interested in this product all you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.



** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment