Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bags For Less Jumbo Duffel Travel Bag

When I received this bag I honestly could not believe that this bag was selling for so inexpensive on Amazon! This bag is really great quality for the price! The material is thick and durable! There is a ton of compartments and you will be able to fit whatever you need in it. Its great for going to the gym, traveling, taking on an airplane. or just storing extra items you want out of site.

I gave this bag to my son for his track meets and he absolutely loved it.  He is able to pack everything he needs for his meets! Clothes, shower stuff, snacks, and still has room. There is an easy to carry strap and also a shoulder strap. The shoulder strap is super comfortable. 

I tested it and had no problem with discomfort in the shoulder area at all even filled with all his stuff. All the zippers opened and shut easily and the bag did what it was intended for. I can see this bag lasting a long long time in our house and very happy with it. 





If you want more information on this product you can click HERE to see all the other bags that Bags For Less has to offer you can click HERE.

 ** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment