Friday, April 3, 2015

Velocity Boxing Big Size Inflatable Punching Bop Bag w/ Foot Pump, Clear Photo Pouch, Stands Over 56" Tall

** Received for review and inpsection purposes**


 I received this two days after ordering as promised with Amazon Prime! I did have a little issue blowing this up with the pump that came with it but my son just blew it up with his mouth and it worked perfectly! We filled the bottom of the bag up with some water for weight!

 The bag was made well and withstood some pretty good punches from not only my kids but also myself! I was pretty happy that the kids were not only having fun but getting some exercise in at the same time! The only reason I am giving the is a 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because of the pump! I would definitely buy from this company again and I would recommend to my friends and family as well. Want more information or buy one? Go HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment