Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mr. Rugged Bold Beard Lotion Conditioner

** Received for review and inspection purposes **



I ordered this product using my Amazon Prime therefore it only took 2 days to be delivered. It arrived via UPS with some other items I will be reviewing as well!  This beard lotion come in a 4 oz container that has a pump! You will need to actually pump it a couple of times to get it to come out! The lotion is creamy and is not greasy! It has a coconut smell to it and really smells AMAZING! So yes this is supposed to beard lotion but I drive my husband NUTS and use everything he gets anyways so I decided to try this out with him. 

For him we used it on his little beard he has and also after shaving on is actual skin! This beard lotion made his beard so soft, smooth. and frizzless and it also made his skin SMOOTH! So this got me thinking if it does that to him I wonder how well it would work on myself in my hair or after I shave my legs. I put about a quarter size drop in my hands and rubbed it through my hair! It tamed all FRIZZINESS with in seconds and lasted all day long! I also shaved my legs and rubbed this on afterwards and guess what? They were so smooth it was better than using lotion on  them.

So I am giving this product a 5 stars because it worked AMAZING on both of us. I would actually give them a better rating if I could. The price is excellent, quality is great, shipping and delivery was fast and on time! I will be ordering this again in the very near future and also will be recommending to friends and family. If you would like to order some or get more information all you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment