Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Simonida Pure - Daily Face Moisturizer The Ultimate Moisturizing Skin Cream

** Received for review and inspection purposes **



As a reviewer and an active Blogger I get lots of opportunities to try out many different kinds of face creams, serums, moistuizers ect.  I have to say I really wasn't expecting anything much different than others I have tried in the past with this product from Simonida Pure. Lets start off with shipping and delivery and then we will get to all the good how it works details. I received a shipping confirmation fairly quickly after ordering. I did use my Amazon Prime to order ensuring 2 day delilvery. The Moisturizer did arrive on time and was delivered by UPS with other items I will re reviewing at a later date.




The moisturizer came in a very cute box that would be perfect for gifting in a basket to any special female in your life. Inside the box was a glass jar containg 1.7 oz of cream. There was a protective seal on the container so I know that I was the first one to open the product which was nice! The cream is a peachish color and has a light flowery frangrance. It really smells rather nice.  You start off with a clean face and then rub the moisturizer in a gentle circular motion before you apply your make up.



I have been using this cream daily as directed for the last three days now and I could not be more satisfied. It has done a wonderful job at keeping my face hydrated, soft, and looking young! This moistuizer is actually on my top 10's I have had the pleasure of trying for free ( or even buying ). I would have no issues what so ever paying the asking price and I will most definitely be purchasing this product again when I run out. If you are interested in this product or just need some more information you can head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment