Thursday, April 30, 2015

Retseliney Premium Organic Advanced Age-defying Moisturizer

Retseliney is quickly becoming my new favorite skin line! This moisturizer is AWESOME! There is 2 oz of Moisturizer in the bottle and a easy to dispense pump attached. The consistency is thick and creamy and the moisturizer absorbs nicely into you skin. There is no greasy or sticky residue left on your face after use with this cream. I have been using this product just on my face and neck but I am sure it would work on other body parts as well to keep them nice and hydrated.

The is cream is great to put under make up or just use alone. After just a couple days using this product I can tell the difference in the softness of my skin. There really isn't a scent with this product but that is because there is no extra fragrance added. This is my second skin care line from Reseliney that I have ordered and have been so impressed with the high quality and results I have seen. I would highly recommend this product and would have no issues purchasing it in the future.

Interested in this product? Click HERE for more information.



** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment