Friday, April 24, 2015

Deecoo Top Rubber Flip Flop

I received shipping confirmation with in 24 hours and two days later these arrived delivered by UPS! I actually am not a fan of sandals with the Rubber Thongs and usually only buy cloth thongs so I wasn't quite sure how I would feel about these. The fit was right on and the quality of the sandals were good. The soles of the sandals were thick and stronger than most sandals of this type that I have bought. I have to say for these being Rubber Thongs they were super comfortable! 

This will be my first pair of this type of Sandal that I have been able to wear out of the house. I thought these were cute. I loved the colors! They were Vibrant and true to the colors pictured. I purchase mine in Green and Purple!

I am giving these 5 Stars based on the fact they are cute, comfortable, great quality, and shipping and delivery was fast and on time. I would definitely recommend to friends and family and would have no issues purchasing these at full price. Interested in a pair? Click HERE.



* This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment