Monday, April 13, 2015

Ekouaer Women' Smooth Comfort Underwire Push-up Bra

***** This item was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes **



I received this item directly from the seller with some other articles of clothing I will be reviewing as well. It was delivered by UPS and did take a while but the seller explained that to me when she put in the order so that was completely fine with me. When I got to take this Push Up Bra out and inspect it the quality of the material was so much better than what I was expecting. It was thick buy yet still soft and silky to the touch.




This bra was comfortable and it did a great job at lifting and separating like a good push up bra should!  The straps were adjustable and could actually come off to make this a strapless if you wanted too. Clasping and unclasping was easy to do. The clasp parts were sewn on nicely and have had no issues with them coming off!



The reason I am giving this a 4 stars instead of 5 starsis simply because the sizing was just a little off. The fit was a little tighter than my regular size but belive me this is still a nice well made bra and for the price you definitely can't beat it. I have really been impressed with the quality of this companies items and will be recommending to my friends and family. If you would like to order one or just want some more information just head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment