Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Minizi Mobile Power Bank

It took a while but I finally got a chance to try this Portable Charger from Minizi out! I have been using this one for three days now to charge my phone, tablet, and my sons Ipad on this and have had awesome results! On a dead battery it takes less than 2 hours to charge any of my devices. I was also impressed that this charger does charge PSP's as well!

 I love the design of this charger! It is heavy duty but still light enough to just throw in your purse or backpack or even in your desk drawer at work! There is also a light on this device just push the button and the light turns on! 

Push the button again and the light turns, I had no issues connecting the cables to the port! Once connected to the ports the connection was strong! I would definitely recommend this product and would have no issues coming back.

Interested in this product? Click HERE.






** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment