Monday, April 13, 2015

Ekouaer One-piece Halter Side Cut Out Sexy Swimwear Monokini Swimsuit

This item was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes


I received this bathing suit sent directly from the seller with other clothing items I will be reviewing as well. This suit came in this awesome little plastic case that is just perfect to carry to and from where ever you go swimming at.  This is absolutely one of the cutest bathing suits I have ever owned. I love the way it looks on and feels! The material is soft, silky and durable. The neck ties are perfect and the cut outs on the side look great. 

I received this in Leopard print but I really want to come back and buy the solid black on payday! I am so impressed with this company and the  quality of all their items that I have tried so far that I will absolutely be recommending them to my friends and family. If you would like to purchase this product or just want some more information all you need to do is go to Amazon by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment