Friday, April 3, 2015

"I love you to the moon & back"

** Received for review and inspection purposes **

 I received this item in two days after placing my order! This necklace arrived with another necklace I will be reviewing as well! It arrived in a very nice velvety gift box that would be absolutely perfect for gifting! The chain was strong and had a nice weight to it! The pendant was beautiful and I always tell my children that phrase so it had a special meaning for us! 

 I gave this necklace to my teenage daughter and she absolutely LOVED it! She has wore it everyday since she has had it! I am enclosing a  picture so that you can see it is actually nicer than what the picture shows on the listing on Amazon. I would definitely purchase from Adella Manufactures without hesitation and will be recommending to my close personal friends and family as well. Want more information? Head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment