Thursday, April 30, 2015

Retseliney Premium Organic Advanced Firming Eye Cream

I received shipping confirmation sent to my email with in a few days.  Two days later this product arrived with the the rest of the items I ordered from Retseliney. First off I am not old enough to have to many wrinkles or at least I shouldn't at this age but I sure don't want any in the future so I am using this Firming Eye Cream as a Preventive Method. In the bottle you receive you will get 1 oz of eye firming cream with an easy to dispense dispenser attached to the bottle. 

The cream is creamy but once applied not oily or sticky. It absorbs nicely into your skin! I have noticed that the skin around my eyes has actually been softer and firmer since using this. Even not having wrinkles you can still tell a huge difference on your appearance when skin starts firming up. I think for the great quality and price that this product is definitely a 5 Star Product. Interested in this product? You can buy it HERE.



** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment