Monday, April 13, 2015

Ekouaer Men's Sports No-show Boxer Briefundi

********This item was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes



I received this item shipped to me directly from the seller! They took a while but I was aware of the delay so it wasn't an issue. Boxer briefs happen to be the only type of underwear my husband will wear. I tried to get him to model them so everyone could see what they look on but that was a negative. He did say the fit was perfect and they were very comfortable and appreciated that they were airy and light.

The material was really soft and also silky and they looked nice on. I have had the pleasure of trying several products from Ekouaer and I am so impressed with everything I have tried. I am basing the 5 stars I am giving this product off of. Fit, feel, appearance, and quality of the material. I would definitely have no issues purchasing these at full price. Want more information or place an order? Head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment