Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Stun Gun With Flashlight - Terminator 25,000,000 V Pink

This product was received for little or no cost for review and inspection purposes



This product was shipped to me directly after ordering and arrived two days later via UPS. I own quite a few stun guns and absolutely love the idea of being able to go jogging at night and feel protected or to send my teenage daughter with this while she is out with her friends. I have not had the opportunity to try this out yet and hopefully I won't have to. I have been asking for volunteers but as of right this moment apparently no one I know is brave enough!



This Stun Gun with built in Flash Light comes with a carrying case and a set of instructions. It is NOT charged but the plug is actually built into the device so if you push the button and the prongs come out. I had no issues with it plugging into the wall at all or charging! The Stun Gun is well made and is pretty heavy duty which was kind of a shock when I looked at the low price on Amazon. 



I will be basing this rating off of appearance (love the pink), quality and durability, charging access. shipping and delivery since I have not tested this on a human yet. Based on all those things I do believe that this Stun Gun deserves 5 Stars  Are you looking for a very durable inexpensive Stun Gun? Click HERE for more information or to place an order. 


No comments:

Post a Comment