Saturday, April 25, 2015

Deecoo Premium Men Women Genuine Leather Slipper

I received shipping confirmation within a few hours of ordering these Leather Slippers and two days later they arrived delivered by UPS. I am not to much of a Sandal Girl unless its a specific style sandal but I thought I would try these out anyways. I ended up purchasing mine in the color red and the size 7/8 for my daughter but I decided to test them out before I gave them to her. I wear a size 6 typically so they were a little big on me but they fit her size 8 feet just fine.

These Slippers  provided a lot better arch support than what I initially thought they were going to procide. They were very comfortable and I was able to wear them around all day without any issues what so ever, That says a lot about a sandal for me The red is true to the color as pictured. These are great for wearing around the house or even out to the store. I was impressed with the amount of traction they offer.

 I thought quality was really nice for the price they are being offered and I would not hesitate to come back and shop with this company in the future. If you are interested in this product you can click HERE to make a purchase or find out more information.




** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment